How Do I Make My Photos Private On Facebook
Some of your images might be publicly viewable and you may have no clue who can see those photo albums. You may not understand whether a specific individual can see some, if not all your picture uploads.
Ways To Make Picked or All your Facebook Photos Private
1. First copy your Facebook profile link and log out from your Facebook account. Open your Facebook profile and examine whether the images are openly viewable or not.
2. Log in to your Facebook account and select "privacy settings" from the leading right dropdown menu.
2. This will open the personal privacy settings page of your Facebook profile. From this page, you can manage which applications and websites connect with your account, update your contact details and set the personal privacy level for selected pictures.
Click "Profile info" link and continue to the next action.
3. In the next page, go to the photos and video area and choose "Tailor" from the dropdown menu as shown listed below:.
Now you can choose a generic setting for all your image albums.
For instance: You can choose "only good friends" choice from the above dropdown menu and this will allow just your pals to view your Facebook album images. To ban selected people from viewing your images, select "Customize" and enter the name of the individual as revealed below:.
You can share the image albums with everyone, good friends, friends of good friends or utilize the customization function to hide photos from chosen pals on Facebook.
How to Select A Various Privacy Setting For Each Facebook Picture album.
Suppose you want a different level of personal privacy for each album. There is one album which you desire to show everyone and there is another which you want to keep private -which means just a chosen group of individuals can see it. Here are the actions involved to pick custom settings for selected picture albums:.
1. On the privacy settings page, choose "Edit settings" from the Photo albums area.
2. This will open all your picture albums and you can set a customized level of personal privacy for selected albums as shown below:.
Such articles How Do I Make My Photos Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.