How Do I Delete My Facebook Page
Follow these actions to learn how to erase a Facebook page.
- Go to your web browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you desire to delete permanently.
- Click settings alternative from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and select Eliminate Page alternative.
- After click Erase your Page you will be seen a Text message like this given image below.
- Click on Delete your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this provided image.
- If you selected Unpublish this page check box that indicates just admin can see this page post. But if you wish to erase this page completely then simply click on Delete Page button.
- Now Facebook reveal you this message: Page entered deletion mode. You can cancel the removal within 14 days. Click OK button.
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now, but if you wish to restore it you can do it within 14 days.
How to erase a Facebook page and stop Deletion Process.
You discovered above how to delete a Facebook Page however if you desire to stop deletion procedure then you can do it within 2 Week. There might be numerous reasons to stop deletion procedure. Facebook provide us 14 days time to do it. After 2 Week there are no way to recover your Facebook Page. Follow these step to Cancel Removal.
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click on down arrow symbol like given image below.
- Now choose that page which you deleted.
- When you open a deleted page you will be seen a caution message with Cancel Deletion choice in the top of that page.
- Merely click Cancel Deletion, now you have successfully restored your Facebook page.
You have discovered entirely the best ways to delete a Facebook page and once again restore it within 14 days. Learn here the best ways to include admin to Facebook page. But if you want to erase your Facebook account with your page then you have to follow these actions.
Ways to erase Facebook Account completely.
I have reveal you the total guide about how to erase a Facebook page and Cancel Deletion within 2 weeks. However if you need to know the best ways to erase a Facebook account permanently then continue read this short article.
- Open your Facebook account and click on down arrow symbol then select settings alternative.
- After it scroll down web page and choose last alternative manage account.
- Now you see a notice, Scroll down websites and click on Deactivate Your Account option. Facebook ask your password. You have to go into password and click Erase Account.
We informed you everything about how to delete a Facebook page and ways to delete a Facebook account permanently. If you found this short article useful for you please share this short article with your pals on Twitter and facebook.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Delete My Facebook Page I hope this article was helpful thank you.