How Do I Delete Facebook Page
Follow these steps to learn how to delete a Facebook page.
- Go to your web browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you want to delete completely.
- Click settings option from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and choose Eliminate Page option.
- After click Delete your Page you will be seen a Text message like this offered image below.
- Click Delete your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this given image.
- If you chose Unpublish this page check box that indicates just admin can see this page post. But if you wish to erase this page completely then merely click on Delete Page button.
- Now Facebook reveal you this message: Page went into removal mode. You can cancel the removal within 2 Week. Click OKAY button.
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now, however if you want to restore it you can do it within 14 days.
The best ways to delete a Facebook page and stop Deletion Process.
You found out above the best ways to erase a Facebook Page however if you want to stop removal process then you can do it within 14 days. There might be numerous needs to stop removal procedure. Facebook supply us 14 days time to do it. After 14 days there are no other way to recuperate your Facebook Page. Follow these action to Cancel Removal.
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click down arrow sign like provided image below.
- Now choose that page which you erased.
- When you open a deleted page you will be seen a caution message with Cancel Removal choice in the top of that page.
- Just click on Cancel Deletion, now you have actually successfully restored your Facebook page.
You have actually learned entirely how to erase a Facebook page and again restore it within 14 days. Discover here how to include admin to Facebook page. However if you desire to delete your Facebook account with your page then you have to follow these actions.
The best ways to erase Facebook Account permanently.
I have reveal you the complete guide about how to erase a Facebook page and Cancel Deletion within 2 weeks. But if you desire to understand the best ways to delete a Facebook account permanently then continue read this article.
- Open your Facebook account and click down arrow sign then select settings alternative.
- After it scroll down web page and choose last choice manage account.
- Now you see a notice, Scroll down web page and click on Deactivate Your Account option. Facebook ask your password. You have to enter password and click Delete Account.
We told you whatever about how to delete a Facebook page and how to delete a Facebook account completely. If you found this article valuable for you please share this post with your pals on Twitter and facebook.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Delete Facebook Page I hope this article was helpful thank you.