Facebook permits page admins to change a Facebook page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for page names. Follow the steps below
How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the page.
3. Click on the page for which you desire to alter the name. If the Facebook page is not displayed, click on the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook page's House page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Details.
6. On the General tab, modify the Facebook page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Modifications.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your existing Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might take up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to evaluate and approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook page will now have its new name.
Often Asked Questions.
Q: Why do not I have the alternative to change a page's Facebook name?
A: You have to have a full admin function to be able to alter a Facebook page name. Editors, mediators, marketers, analysts, and live contributors can not change a Facebook's page name. If you were simply provided the admin function, try to log out and log back into your account.
Q: Why does it take so long for Facebook to authorize my page name request?
A: Facebook page name approval may take longer for some pages. Normally, an ask for a modification to a Facebook Page name is approved in one to 3 days. If your demand is not approved after that time period, attempt to resend the request. Also, ensure that your asked for page name is allowed on Facebook. Violent terms, misguiding words, incorrect and unnecessary use of capitalization and punctuation, are a few of the common reasons that requests are not approved.
Q: I just altered my Facebook Page name. Now I want to change it once again. Exists a limit to Facebook Page name changes?
A: Currently, you are enabled to change a Facebook Page call an indefinite variety of times. However, constantly altering your Facebook Page's name might develop a warning in the system. It is a good idea to restrict the number of times you request to alter the name.
I have actually just shown you the best ways to How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page. If you have questions about changing your Facebook page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your question may be featured in the commonly asked questions section.