Instead of attempting to reword a post, sharing allows you to repost the initial and even include your own remarks at the beginning. By utilizing the main Share function, the original poster gets credit although the post appears on your wall.
How Do Copy And Paste On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you wish to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a good friend's profile or organisation page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose who you wish to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a personal message to another user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Customized" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to opt to leave out specific individuals or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, however uses the opportunity to contribute to the original message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
While rare, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "Post" to share. Always provide credit to the initial poster.
When reposting a post from a private user, ensure you have consent to do so. How Do Copy And Paste On Facebook, If the post contains personal details, the user might not want the post shared with anybody outside their own circle of good friends.