Facebook Private Group
1. Click the blue down arrow at the leading right of Facebook and choose Create Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group preferences: enter your group name, add group members, and after that pick the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting details, click on this link.
Figure 2: Personal privacy options (click to expand).
- Click Create.
- As soon as you create your group, you personalize it by submitting a cover picture and including a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Create Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this choice does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Produce Group" alternative.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Key in the names of Facebook friends and contacts that you wish to welcome to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the good friends that you invite will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Create" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Facebook Private Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.