Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will not be supporting the messenger app, which leaves lots of users in the dark. The business decided to stop supporting the app simply shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program just supported Windows and not Mac makers.
Facebook is now requiring all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to talk with family and friends, and mobile phones are the only way to get to the messenger application. Thankfully, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a few easy actions, you can install the app on your PC and start talking with your friends.
Facebook Messenger Download Mobile9
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to deal with your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular alternative and the easiest emulator to utilize.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Player" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. Once set up, you'll require to either create or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you currently have an account, you can click on My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Utilizing the built-in app search feature on the Home Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you want to set up and follow the prompts to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Go back to the House Screen.
The messenger app ought to be installed and ready for usage. Prior to you can use your app, you'll require to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app installed on your computer, you will not be able to utilize it. Facebook has actually stopped supporting the app as of March 2014.
Installing the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would choose not to utilize the Android variation of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and set up iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer system.
2. Open the application. You need to be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Search for the messenger app.
3. Once the app has been discovered, install it using iPadian.
4. When the app has been set up, you can start utilizing it right away.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is one of the most practical methods to catch up with your buddies and does not require you to sit on the Facebook site just to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Facebook Messenger Download Mobile9 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.