Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will no longer be supporting the messenger app, which leaves many users in the dark. The company decided to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program just supported Windows and not Mac machines.
Facebook is now requiring all mobile users to use their messenger app to chat with family and friends, and mobile phones are the only method to gain access to the messenger application. Fortunately, there is a workaround that will let you utilize Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a couple of basic steps, you can install the app on your PC and start chatting with your good friends.
Facebook Messenger Download For Mobile
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to deal with your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular alternative and the simplest emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Player" to download the emulator.
2. Set up Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. Once set up, you'll require to either develop or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you already have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the built-in app search feature on the House Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you wish to set up and follow the prompts to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the Home Screen.
The messenger app should be installed and all set for usage. Prior to you can use your app, you'll have to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you already have the messenger app set up on your computer system, you will not be able to utilize it. Facebook has actually stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Setting up the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would choose not to utilize the Android version of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer.
2. Open the application. You should be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Look for the messenger app.
3. Once the app has been found, install it utilizing iPadian.
4. When the app has been installed, you can begin using it right now.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most hassle-free methods to overtake your friends and does not need you to sit on the Facebook site just to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Facebook Messenger Download For Mobile from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.