Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will not be supporting the messenger app, which leaves lots of users in the dark. The business decided to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program just supported Windows and not Mac machines.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to talk with family and friends, and mobile phones are the only way to access to the messenger application. Fortunately, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In just a couple of easy actions, you can install the app on your PC and start chatting with your good friends.
Facebook Messanger Download
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular choice and the most convenient emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Player" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. When set up, you'll need to either develop or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you currently have an account, you can click on My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the integrated app search feature on the House Screen, search for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click on the app you want to set up and follow the prompts to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Go back to the House Screen.
The messenger app must be installed and ready for usage. Prior to you can use your app, you'll require to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app set up on your computer, you will not be able to use it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Setting up the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would choose not to use the Android variation of messenger, you can set up an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and set up iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer system.
2. Open the application. You should be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Look for the messenger app.
3. When the app has actually been found, install it using iPadian.
4. As soon as the app has actually been installed, you can begin utilizing it right away.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is one of the most hassle-free methods to catch up with your good friends and does not require you to sit on the Facebook site simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Facebook Messanger Download from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.