Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will no longer be supporting the messenger app, which leaves many users in the dark. The business chose to stop supporting the app simply shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program only supported Windows and not Mac makers.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to chat with family and friends, and mobile phones are the only way to get to the messenger application. Luckily, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In just a few basic actions, you can set up the app on your PC and start talking with your friends.
Facebook Instant Messenger Download
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular choice and the most convenient emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Gamer" to download the emulator.
2. Set up Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. Once installed, you'll have to either develop or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you currently have an account, you can click on My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Utilizing the integrated app search feature on the House Screen, search for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you want to set up and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Go back to the Home Screen.
The messenger app should be set up and ready for usage. Prior to you can utilize your app, you'll require to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app set up on your computer, you will not be able to use it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Installing the iOS Version on PC.
If you would prefer not to use the Android version of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and set up iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer.
2. Open the application. You must be on the house screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Search for the messenger app.
3. When the app has actually been discovered, install it using iPadian.
4. When the app has been set up, you can begin using it right now.
By using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most hassle-free methods to catch up with your good friends and does not require you to sit on the Facebook website simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Facebook Instant Messenger Download from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.