But it ends up you can easily disable video auto-play, both on the apps and on your desktop (since disabling one does not affect the other, FYI).
Do not stress, you can still decide to play videos, like the clip of those red pandas frolicking in the snow, as sometimes as you pick (14 in my case, but who's counting?).
1. Open Facebook, then go to the Settings icon in the top right corner of your internet browser. When a drop-down menu appears, click on Settings once again.
2. From here, look for the Videos tab in the lefthand column.
3. Next, click on the drop-down menu next to Auto-Play Videos. Pick Off.
How to turn off video auto-play on the Facebook app.
1. Open the Facebook app and click the Settings icon in the bottom best corner.
2. Choose Settings again and after that Account Settings.
3. Click on Videos and Photos.
3. From here, click Autoplay then choose Never ever Autoplay Videos. You can also pick On Wi-Fi Links Just if you're simply planning to save data but otherwise do not mind autoplay.
How to disable video auto-play on Twitter for desktop or laptop computer.
1. Open Twitter and click on Profile and Settings, represented by a small thumbprint of your profile photo in the top right corner.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, click on Settings.
3. Scroll down to Material and search for Video Tweets. Make sure the box for Video Autoplay is untreated.
How to disable video auto-play for the Twitter app.
1. Open the Twitter app and click on the Me icon in the bottom ideal corner.
2. Click the Settings icon, represented by an equipment. Choose Settings once again.
3. Go to Information.
4. From this menu, click Video autoplay and pick Never ever play videos instantly. Like with Facebook, you can likewise choose Use wifi just if you're just seeking to conserve data.
Such articles Facebook Autoplay from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.