Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will not be supporting the messenger app, which leaves many users in the dark. The company chose to stop supporting the app simply shy of 2 years after its initial release date. Even as a desktop application, the program just supported Windows and not Mac devices.
Facebook is now requiring all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to chat with family and friends, and mobile phones are the only way to acquire access to the messenger application. The good news is, there is a workaround that will let you utilize Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a few simple steps, you can install the app on your PC and start talking with your good friends.
Download Facebook Messenger For Pc
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular alternative and the simplest emulator to utilize.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Player" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. Once installed, you'll have to either develop or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you already have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the integrated app search feature on the Home Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you wish to set up and follow the prompts to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Go back to the Home Screen.
The messenger app need to be set up and ready for usage. Prior to you can utilize your app, you'll need to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you already have the messenger app set up on your computer system, you will not have the ability to utilize it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Installing the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would choose not to use the Android variation of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer.
2. Open the application. You must be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Browse for the messenger app.
3. Once the app has actually been found, install it using iPadian.
4. Once the app has been installed, you can begin using it right now.
By using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most practical ways to overtake your good friends and does not require you to sit on the Facebook website simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Download Facebook Messenger For Pc from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.