As of March 3, 2014, Facebook will no longer be supporting the messenger app, which leaves many users in the dark. The company decided to stop supporting the app simply shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program just supported Windows and not Mac devices.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to use their messenger app to talk with friends and household, and mobile phones are the only way to access to the messenger application. Thankfully, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a few easy actions, you can set up the app on your PC and start chatting with your friends.
Downlaod Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to deal with your PC, you'll require to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular choice and the most convenient emulator to utilize.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click the "Download App Gamer" to download the emulator.
2. Set up Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. When installed, you'll have to either produce or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you already have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the built-in app search feature on the House Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you wish to set up and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the House Screen.
The messenger app should be installed and all set for usage. Before you can use your app, you'll have to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you already have the messenger app installed on your computer system, you will not have the ability to utilize it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Setting up the iOS Version on PC.
If you would choose not to utilize the Android version of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and set up iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer system.
2. Open the application. You should be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Look for the messenger app.
3. Once the app has been found, install it using iPadian.
4. Once the app has been set up, you can begin using it right now.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is one of the most convenient methods to catch up with your good friends and does not require you to sit on the Facebook site simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Downlaod Facebook Messenger from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.