Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will not be supporting the messenger app, which leaves lots of users in the dark. The company chose to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its initial release date. Even as a desktop application, the program just supported Windows and not Mac devices.
Facebook is now requiring all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to talk with friends and family, and mobile gadgets are the only way to acquire access to the messenger application. Fortunately, there is a workaround that will let you utilize Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a couple of simple actions, you can set up the app on your PC and begin talking with your good friends.
Donwload Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to deal with your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular choice and the easiest emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Gamer" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. As soon as set up, you'll have to either produce or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you currently have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Utilizing the integrated app search function on the House Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click on the app you want to set up and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the Home Screen.
The messenger app ought to be set up and all set for use. Prior to you can utilize your app, you'll have to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you already have the messenger app installed on your computer system, you will not be able to use it. Facebook has actually stopped supporting the app as of March 2014.
Installing the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would choose not to use the Android version of messenger, you can set up an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer system.
2. Open the application. You should be on the house screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Search for the messenger app.
3. As soon as the app has actually been found, install it utilizing iPadian.
4. Once the app has been set up, you can start using it right now.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most practical ways to overtake your good friends and does not require you to rest on the Facebook website just to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Donwload Facebook Messenger from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.