There is a Facebook function that allows anybody logged into a particular Facebook account to search and clear their entire Facebook search history.
Delete Search History On Facebook
The best ways to clear Facebook search history.
The directions and video detail how to delete your entire Facebook search history simultaneously, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the leading right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd area (pictures, likes, remarks), click MORE to open extra choices.
4. On the bottom of the list click Search.
5. To clear your entire Facebook search history at when, click the Clear Searches connect in the leading right corner.
Getting Rid Of Private Facebook Search History Terms.
To get rid of individual searches, opposed to clearing the whole Facebook search history, click the icon on the best side of the browsed term and click Eliminate when triggered.
Such articles Delete Search History On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.