Delete A Page On Facebook
Follow these actions to learn the best ways to delete a Facebook page.
- Go to your web internet browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you desire to erase completely.
- Click settings alternative from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and choose Eliminate Page option.
- After click Delete your Page you will be seen a Text message like this given image listed below.
- Click on Erase your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this given image.
- If you selected Unpublish this page check box that indicates only admin can see this page post. However if you want to erase this page completely then just click Delete Page button.
- Now Facebook reveal you this message: Page got in deletion mode. You can cancel the removal within 14 days. Click on OK button.
- Your Page is Deleted effectively now, but if you wish to restore it you can do it within 2 Week.
How to erase a Facebook page and stop Removal Process.
You discovered above how to erase a Facebook Page however if you wish to stop removal process then you can do it within 14 days. There may be many needs to stop deletion process. Facebook supply us 2 Week time to do it. After 2 Week there are no other way to recuperate your Facebook Page. Follow these step to Cancel Deletion.
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click on down arrow symbol like offered image listed below.
- Now choose that page which you erased.
- When you open an erased page you will be seen a caution message with Cancel Deletion alternative in the top of that page.
- Just click Cancel Deletion, now you have actually effectively restored your Facebook page.
You have actually found out entirely how to delete a Facebook page and once again restore it within 14 days. Find out here the best ways to add admin to Facebook page. But if you want to erase your Facebook account with your page then you have to follow these actions.
How to erase Facebook Account permanently.
I have reveal you the complete guide about the best ways to erase a Facebook page and Cancel Removal within 2 weeks. However if you desire to know the best ways to delete a Facebook account permanently then continue read this short article.
- Open your Facebook account and click on down arrow sign then select settings option.
- After it scroll down websites and select last choice handle account.
- Now you see a notice, Scroll down web page and click on Deactivate Your Account alternative. Facebook ask your password. You need to enter password and click Erase Account.
We told you whatever about the best ways to delete a Facebook page and how to delete a Facebook account permanently. If you discovered this post useful for you please share this short article with your pals on Facebook and twitter.
If that's all we can tell about Delete A Page On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.