Additionally, social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Bebo, to name a few, are now interlinked, offering much better synergy. This "life-streaming" or social aggregation solution hold enormous potentials for organisations, like resorts, as they use an ideal advertising platform.
Connect Twitter To Facebook
So if you have Facebook fans who aren't Twitter users, you can post your resorts' updates on your Facebook wall for your fans to see. When you do this, you can immediately publish your Twitter updates directly to your Facebook wall.
You can add your Twitter message to Facebook by following these steps:
1. Visit to your Twitter account.
2. Open a new tab or window, then log into your Facebook account you wish to have your Twitter updates posted to.
3. Browse to the Applications page by clicking to this link: http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/.
4. When asked, "would you want to link your Facebook and twitter Accounts?" as displayed in the image listed below Click 'Allow' on the timely above in order for your Tweets to publish on your Facebook profile.
5. Check the Facebook Profile box under the App consents.
And voila! You can now use Twitter to accentuate your Facebook fan page.
Such articles Connect Twitter To Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.