Furthermore, social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Bebo, to name a few, are now interlinked, offering better synergy. This "life-streaming" or social aggregation option hold immense potentials for companies, like resorts, as they offer an ideal advertising platform.
Connect Twitter And Facebook
So if you have Facebook fans who aren't Twitter users, you can publish your resorts' updates on your Facebook wall for your fans to see. When you do this, you can automatically publish your Twitter updates straight to your Facebook wall.
You can add your Twitter message to Facebook by following these actions:
1. Visit to your Twitter account.
2. Open a brand-new tab or window, then log into your Facebook account you want to have your Twitter updates posted to.
3. Browse to the Applications page by clicking to this link: http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/.
4. When asked, "would you like to connect your Twitter and Facebook Accounts?" as revealed in the image listed below Click 'Allow' on the timely above in order for your Tweets to publish on your Facebook profile.
5. Check the Facebook Profile box under the App consents.
And voila! You can now utilize Twitter to draw attention to your Facebook fan page.
Such articles Connect Twitter And Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.