There is a Facebook function that allows anybody logged into a particular Facebook account to search and clear their entire Facebook search history.
Clear Search History On Facebook
How to clear Facebook search history.
The instructions and video detail ways to delete your whole Facebook search history at once, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and browse to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the leading right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd section (images, likes, comments), click MORE to open extra selections.
4. On the bottom of the list click Search.
5. To clear your whole Facebook search history simultaneously, click the Clear Searches link in the top right corner.
Getting Rid Of Individual Facebook Browse History Terms.
To eliminate private searches, opposed to clearing the entire Facebook search history, click the icon on the ideal side of the searched term and click Eliminate when triggered.
Such articles Clear Search History On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.