Facebook allows page admins to change a Facebook page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for page names. Follow the steps below
Change Name Of Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the page.
3. Click on the page for which you desire to alter the name. If the Facebook page is not displayed, click the See More alternative to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook page's House page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Details.
6. On the General tab, edit the Facebook page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Modifications.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your existing Facebook Page name and the brand-new Page name. Approval may use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Demand Modification button.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to evaluate and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook page will now have its brand-new name.
Regularly Asked Concerns.
Q: Why do not I have the option to alter a page's Facebook name?
A: You have to have a full admin role to be able to change a Facebook page name. Editors, mediators, advertisers, experts, and live contributors can not change a Facebook's page name. If you were just provided the admin role, attempt to log out and log back into your account.
Q: Why does it take so long for Facebook to approve my page name request?
A: Facebook page name approval might take longer for some pages. Usually, a demand for a modification to a Facebook Page name is authorized in one to 3 days. If your demand is not approved after that time duration, aim to resend the demand. Likewise, see to it that your asked for page name is allowed on Facebook. Abusive terms, deceiving words, incorrect and unneeded use of capitalization and punctuation, are some of the common factors why requests are not approved.
Q: I simply altered my Facebook Page name. Now I desire to change it again. Exists a limit to Facebook Page name modifications?
A: Currently, you are permitted to alter a Facebook Page call an indefinite variety of times. However, continuously changing your Facebook Page's name may produce a warning in the system. It is recommended to restrict the variety of times you request to alter the name.
I have simply shown you ways to Change Name Of Facebook Page. If you have questions about changing your Facebook page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your question might be featured in the commonly asked questions area.