Facebook permits page admins to change a Facebook page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for page names. Follow the actions listed below
Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the page.
3. Click on the page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook page is not shown, click on the See More option to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Details.
6. On the General tab, modify the Facebook page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your present Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Modification button.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate and approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook page will now have its brand-new name.
Often Asked Concerns.
Q: Why don't I have the alternative to change a page's Facebook name?
A: You have to have a complete admin role to be able to change a Facebook page name. Editors, mediators, marketers, analysts, and live factors can not alter a Facebook's page name. If you were just offered the admin role, attempt to log out and log back into your account.
Q: Why does it take so long for Facebook to authorize my page name demand?
A: Facebook page name approval may take longer for some pages. Generally, an ask for a change to a Facebook Page name is authorized in one to 3 days. If your request is not authorized after that period, aim to resend the demand. Likewise, ensure that your requested page name is permitted on Facebook. Abusive terms, misinforming words, improper and unnecessary use of capitalization and punctuation, are some of the common factors why requests are not authorized.
Q: I simply altered my Facebook Page name. Now I want to change it once again. Exists a limitation to Facebook Page name changes?
A: Currently, you are permitted to alter a Facebook Page name an indefinite variety of times. Nevertheless, continuously altering your Facebook Page's name may develop a red flag in the system. It is a good idea to restrict the number of times you request to change the name.
I have simply shown you ways to Can I Change the Name Of My Facebook Page. If you have questions about altering your Facebook page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your concern may be included in the commonly asked questions area.